Individual Membership – for adults. Book Open Court Time and Adult Programs two weeks in advance, receive Member Rates on all Open Court Time and Programs, and take full advantage of Game Arranging services. (Non-members may reserve court time only 48 hours in advance and pay higher rates.)
Young Executive Membership – for ages 34 and under. Individual Membership at a reduced price.
Couple Membership – for adults. Individual Membership for two people.
Limited Membership – for adults . Individual Membership with limited play at a substantially reduced price. Play at member rates during non-prime hours and participate in all Adult Programs with full membership privileges.
Roosevelt Island Resident Membership — for Roosevelt Island residents only. 50% discount on any regular RIRC membership plus a 50% discount on Open Court Time reserved 24 hours or less in advance.
Junior Membership – for ages 21 and under. Individual Membership privileges.
Junior Plus Membership – for ages 21 and under . Add someone 21 or younger to your membership and enjoy a discount off the regular Junior Membership rate.
|Category||Monthly EFT Rate||Annual Fee||One Time Initiation Fee|
|RI Resident 50% discount on all membership (excluding Passport classifications)|
*NOTE: Monthly option is for members who have selected a monthly EFT (electronic funds transfer) membership option (4% monthly surcharge included.) Monthly membership requires a 12-month commitment. After initial 12 months, member may cancel their membership in writing with 30 days notice.
1One billing address
221 or younger
3Under 21 and part of another membership
4Age 34 or under
5During non-prime hours only
Please contact our General Manager, Pam Glick at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.935.0250 ext 818.
Please call 212.935.0250.
The Roosevelt Island Racquet Club (RIRC) Advantage Passport Membership provides all of the benefits of a regular RIRC membership, plus membership at all Advantage Tennis Clubs: Manhattan Plaza Racquet Club (MPRC), RIRC and New York Tennis Club (NYTC). In addition you get to PLAY FREE this summer at RIRC and NYTC!
You will also have year-round membership privileges at MPRC, giving you access to 23 courts, top notch programming, and full privileges at Manhattan Plaza Health Club, one of the finest health clubs and day spas in New York City.
An Advantage Passport Membership requires a one year commitment and costs $208 per month, only $31 more per month than an Individual RIRC membership. We encourage members to pay monthly using our auto-pay plan, but you can choose instead to pay $2400 per year, $360 more than your RIRC membership.
We offer other passport memberships, including:
- Couples Passport, $312/month or $3600/year
- Junior Passport (21 or under), $121/month or $1400/year
- Junior Passport add-on (21 or under and part of an adult membership), $91/month
With an average savings of 33% per court hour, plus free court time in the summer, anyone planning to play once a week or more will save money with a Passport Membership. When you add the value of the MPHC membership (over $1000 per year) and the other benefits, Passport Membership is a fantastic deal for active tennis players. Better yet, the more you play the more you save!
We will set you up with your new membership right away – just contact Pam Glick at email@example.com or 212.935.0250 ext 818.
Benefits of Advantage Passport Membership
- Full membership privileges
- Member court rates: an average savings of 30% off of non member rates
- Fourteen (14) days advance reservation privileges
- Summer* free privileges on reserved courts at RIRC. One hour a day, every day of the week, from noon-close
- Reduced court fees for lessons every day from noon-close (50% off member court rate) during the 12 week summer season only
- Unlimited summer* free walk-on. Unlimited free play on unreserved courts, every day in the Summer
- Game arranging –best in NY
- Year round free court time on Saturday evenings from 8-11PM. You can reserve one hour of open time for singles or two hours for doubles and then play on any open courts afterwards at no charge.
At MPRC and NYTC
- 1 week advance booking privileges
- Full membership at NYTC
- Membership in one of NY’s finest health clubs – MPHC (normally over $1,000 a year)
I understand and acknowledge the risk of injury is inherent when playing tennis or in any program involving physical activity. By playing tennis at the club or participating in any club program, I hereby waive and release any rights and claims for damages I may have against Roosevelt Island Racquet Club, HCK Recreation Inc., any Program Director, or any of the professionals, for any injuries sustained by the player. I also give my consent to medical treatment, emergency or otherwise, inclusive of necessary transportation in order to receive such treatment in the event of injury or any other illness.