Roosevelt Island Racquet Club
Members have access to 12 HarTru tennis courts that are heated and air-conditioned for comfortable year-round play. They can also enjoy our mid-court lounge, complete with a room offering NEW exercise machines — good for a warm-up or a full workout. All just a ferry, subway or tram ride away! There is free onsite parking if you choose to drive. Non-members are also welcome on our courts and in our clubhouse.
Address: 281 Main Street Roosevelt Island, NY 10044
Phone: (212) 935-0250
Stop in any time to visit our club and chat with our staff.
No appointment necessary!
Welcome To Roosevelt Island Racquet Club
Join today & take advantage of fantastic benefits for members!
Roosevelt Island Racquet Club members enjoy an outstanding range of benefits – the best courts, instructors and lessons; a friendly atmosphere, a beautiful setting and an all-around good time.
Benefits of membership include:
- Summer free privileges on reserved courts– June 15th-September 5th (does not include programs, private lessons, hitting lessons, game arranging and ASL). One hour a day – space permitting. Unlimited free walk -on time
- Membership Referral “Thank You” – refer a friend who signs a new membership contract and choose your reward: we’ll pay your dues for a month or give you a one-hour private lessons with a Staff or Senior Club Professional
- Three Guest Passes when you renew your yearly membership (on your membership anniversary date if you pay monthly)
- Access to “Members Only” Special events, programs, and promotions all year long
- 14-day advance reservation privileges on court rentals and adult programs (versus 2 days for non-members)
- Complimentary game arranging services and hitters (available to book at $35/hr.)
- An average savings of 33% per hour for all court fees
- Member discounts on all program, parties, and special events
Start enjoying all these benefits. BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
For additional information contact Pam Glick at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.935.0250 ext 818