Great tennis at New York’s oldest tennis club!
Advantage is proud to offer players the convenience and amenities of New York Tennis Club (NYTC), established in 1886. As the oldest active tennis club in the City, NYTC has a long-standing reputation for a relaxed atmosphere, friendly members and professional programs. Today NYTC is a year-round facility whose clubhouse, locker rooms and courts have been complete renovated. Now members can enjoy indoor and outdoor tennis seasons plus upgraded surroundings, thanks to the improvements made by owner HCK Recreation.
- Best court rates in the metro area
- A quiet oasis conveniently located to Manhattan, Queens and lower Westchester
- Outdoor and indoor seasons
- Range of adult and junior programs
- Open 7 days a week — 8 am to 8 pm during the outdoor season and 7 am to 11 pm indoor season*
- Complimentary parking on the premises
- Guests welcome in outdoor season**
NYTC is also the home of experienced professional instructors and a friendly staff. The “country in the city” location and beautiful environment make NYTC the perfect place to relax, unwind and play your best tennis ever.
We’ve got your game, too! Membership comes with:
- Access to a lush garden and outdoor dining patio in summer
- On-site pro shop for the basics, including restringing service
- 6 Har-Tru courts in climate-controlled bubbles with shadowless, nonglare lighting
- Fully-equipped clubhouse offering locker rooms and showers
- Adult programs including group and private lessons, leagues, cardio tennis, beginner clinics
- Junior Programs including tournament training, plus QuickStart (ages 4 and up), tennis and sport summer camps
*NYTC reserves the right to adjust these hours on holidays, for special events, or for court resurfacing /upgrades.
**Guests may play up to 3 times per season. Restriction applies to outdoor season only