Great tennis at New York’s oldest tennis club!
Advantage is proud to offer players the convenience and amenities of New York Tennis Club (NYTC), established in 1886. As the oldest active member owned tennis club in the City, NYTC has a long-standing reputation for a relaxed atmosphere, friendly members and professional programs. From mid October to early May it opens to the public as our indoor tennis facility. Today NYTC is a year-round facility with its’ 6 Har-Tru courts covered by two bubbles – one bubble covering four courts and the other covering two courts. Now players can enjoy indoor and outdoor tennis seasons plus upgraded surroundings.
- Best court rates in the metro area
- 6 Har-Tru courts in climate-controlled bubbles with shadowless, nonglare lighting
- A quiet oasis conveniently located to Manhattan, Queens and lower Westchester
- Access to a lush garden and outdoor dining patio in summer
- Outdoor and indoor seasons
- Open 7 days a week — 8 am to 8 pm during the outdoor season and 7 am to 11 pm indoor season*
- On-site pro shop for the basics, including restringing service
- Fully-equipped clubhouse offering locker rooms and showers
- Adult programs including group and private lessons, leagues, cardio tennis, beginner clinics
- Junior Programs including tournament training, plus QuickStart (ages 4 and up), tennis and sport summer camps
- Complimentary parking on the premises
- Guests welcome in outdoor season**
NYTC is also the home of experienced professional instructors and a friendly staff. The “country in the city” location and beautiful environment make NYTC the perfect place to relax, unwind and play your best tennis ever.
We’ve got your game!
*NYTC reserves the right to adjust these hours on holidays, for special events, or for court resurfacing /upgrades.
**Guests may play up to 3 times per season. Restriction applies to outdoor season only