Starting December 2, Saturdays will never be the same!
INTRODUCING SATURDAY TENNIS CAMP!!
Transform your Saturdays with our latest Advantage Camp! Two great Tennis Directors will help junior players increase their skills, build confidence and play strategically. This seamless program takes place on the clay courts at Roosevelt Island Racquet Club – a great experience for those who’ve only played on hard courts.
Eight weeks of learning, playing and improving performance.
- Who low intermediate/Green Ball to Yellow players ages 9-14
- What instruction, drills, games and point play
- When 2pm to 6pm, with a 15-minute snack break, from 12/2 through 2/3/2024.
(No classes on 12/23 and 12/30/2023)
- Where Roosevelt Island Racquet Club (RIRC)
- All for $300 per session or $2,080 for all 8 weeks—A SAVINGS OF $320!!
To Sign Up Contact Mike Barbato at email@example.com or 212.935.0250
Sign-up bonus for currently enrolled Junior Players!
- Full membership benefits at RIRC for the entire time enrolled in the Junior Program
- Member prices on court rentals & private lessons
- Reservation privileges 2 weeks in advance
SAVE $320 when you sign up for all 8 weeks!
Meet the Pros
Xavier Luna, Director of Junior Tennis for the Advantage Junior Tennis Programs, draws on 30 years of experience to inspire and motivate junior players.
Vlad Paunic, Tennis Pro and Tennis Director at Manhattan Plaza Racquet Club, earned a 51-9 win-loss record and now provides top-level coaching to junior players.