RIRC Club Championships
The RIRC Club Championships are back! This tournament is open to members and non-members and will start the week of July 10 and culminate in Championship Weekend, September 15-17 ( Semis and Finals). The categories are:
All levels are welcome. If you win your first match, you continue on in the main draw. If you lose your first match, you then are in the consolation draw, so everyone is guaranteed two matches. The cost for the tournament, which includes all court time, is:
Singles $65 Doubles $40/pp
Non – Members
Singles $75 Doubles $50/pp
If you need a partner we will help you find one. Players will arrange their match times with their opponents within a two-week window (3 weeks for Round 1) and then book with the front desk. Registration closes Friday, July 7, and the draws will be available on July 9. Contact info for your opponent(s) will be distributed with the draw.
- The format is two out of 3 sets, 10 point tiebreaker for the third set
- Players must submit an entry form and create a profile in the database with a credit card if they don’t already have one. Once the form is processed and the fee is charged, you will receive a confirmation that you are entered in the draw.
- Once your opponent is determined, you will have two weeks to complete your next round(3 weeks for Round 1). Scores will be entered on the draw sheet at the front desk. Balls will be provided. The draw will be available online through a link that will be available on this page.
- Any disputes will be handled by our Tournament Director, Bill Wiese. Umpires will be present for the final rounds on Championship weekend. You must be available that weekend if you enter the tournament. For more info, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must be available to play Semi-final and Final rounds the weekend of September 15-17. (We will consider exceptions for religious reasons. )