Kids’ tennis is the safer solution this summer. Introducing the Advantage Summer Junior Tennis Program.
Every parent is looking to balance safety with activity and summer fun. Advantage is fully committed to showing kids a great time on the courts and implementing rigorous safety measures, too. All at two convenient NYC locations – Manhattan Plaza Racquet Club, midtown west and Roosevelt Island Racquet Club, an oasis in the East River!
You’ll find more details below. But first, let us reassure you about our rigorous safety measures and policies.
- Everyone—staff, pros, players and parents–must stay home if they have any COVID-19 symptoms
- All Advantage Tennis employees will have their temperatures checked when they arrive at the Club
- All staff members will wear a mask/li>
- The Club will be cleaned throughout the day and disinfected regularly
- Players will be greeted outside the Club and escorted to their court
- Players may arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before their Program session
- Players must wear a mask until they reach their assigned courts/li>
- Coaches and players must maintain social distancing – at least 6 feet – at all times
- Hand sanitizer will be widely available
- Facilities such as water fountains and vending machines will not be available
Now, more about summer fun on the courts!
The Advantage Summer Junior Tennis Program delivers—starting June 29!*
- Just four players per court
- Player to pro ratio of 4:1
- Top-level pros who are experienced in teaching young players
- 3-hour sessions daily, Monday-Friday
- Ages 4 to 17 are welcome
- No experience needed
- Choose morning sessions from 9am to noon, or afternoons from 1 to 4pm
- Club is easy to reach by subway or safer modes of travel—ferry or tram
SCHEDULE AND FEES
Manhattan Plaza Racquet Club & Roosevelt Island Racquet Club – June 29* – September 4
Program runs Monday through Friday – morning session – 9am-12pm, afternoon session 1-4pm
Sessions are $450 per wee
WHAT TO BRING
Tennis racquet, towel, water bottle and snacks if desired
For Manhattan Plaza Racquet Club email Gabe Slotnick or call him at 212.594.0554
For Roosevelt Island Racquet Club email Steve O’Keefe or call him at 212.935.0250. Or email David Gilbert or call him at 212.935.0250
*Should the starting date change based on NYC and NYS recommendations, Advantage will advise all parents who have enrolled or indicated interest in the Summer Junior Tennis Program.