Introducing Advantage QuickStart Tennis Camp!
A super summer for kids ages 4 to 8
Advantage QuickStart is tennis customized for age, ability—and fun! Our new Camp helps girls and boys get in the game and love it. Here’s how.
- Smaller racquets and slower-bouncing balls
- A pro who specializes in teaching kids ages 10 & under
- Engaging drills & games
- Play More sessions that make practice fun
- Athletic Zone sessions to develop agility, balance & more training
- Half day camp, from noon to 4pm
- At the Beacon School, 522 West 44th St.
- And at Manhattan Plaza Racquet Club, 450 West 43rd St.
Camp delivers fun for kids. Great value and convenience for parents!
- Choose only the weeks you need. And the more you choose, the lower the weekly rate.
- Free late pickup. Camp is from noon to 4pm, but we supervise kids till 5pm!
Check out a typical day at Advantage QuickStart Tennis Summer Camp!
Sample Daily Agenda
|12:15-2:00||Skills and Drills|
|2:15-3:00||Athletic Zone/Alternate Sports Activity|
|3:00-4:00||Play More Session|
|4:00-5:00||Late pick-up available|
July 2-6 (no camp 7/4)
July 20- Aug 3
QuickStart Tennis Camp- 12:00-4:00pm
FULL DAY OF FUN ADD-ON
QuickStart campers can come to Advantage Day Camp at Beacon High School from 9am till noon, at discounted rates – to create full days of summer fun!
Prices include early drop off starting at 8am and late pick up till 5pm, as well as lunch (except for QuickStart Camp which does not provide lunch).
For more information, please contact
Gabe Slotnick at email@example.com or 212.594.0554.