Advantage QuickStart Tennis Camp!
A super summer for kids ages 4 to 8
Advantage QuickStart is tennis customized for age, ability—and fun! Our new Camp helps girls and boys get in the game and love it – including at our Roosevelt Island location, new for 2019! Here’s how.
- Smaller racquets and slower-bouncing balls
- Coaches who specialize in teaching kids ages 10 & under
- Engaging drills & games
- Play More sessions that make practice fun
- Athletic Zone sessions to develop agility, balance & more training
- Half day camp, from 9am to 12pm
Roosevelt Island Racquet Club – June 10 to August 30 – 12 weeks
Manhattan Plaza Racquet Club [450 West 43rd St.]– June 17 to August 30 – 11 weeks
Camp runs Monday through Friday – 9am-12pm.
Camp delivers fun for kids. Great value and convenience for parents!
- Choose only the weeks you need. And the more you choose, the lower the weekly rate.
- Even create a full day of fun with our special add-on option!
Check out a typical day at Advantage QuickStart Tennis Summer Camp!
SAMPLE DAILY AGENDA
|9:15-10:30||Skills and Drills|
|10:45-11:30||Athletic Zone/Alternate Sports Activity|
|11:30-12:00||Play More Session|
FULL DAY OF FUN ADD-ON
After mornings at QuickStart Camp, your child can spend even more fun-filled time at a nearby Advantage Day Camp from noon to 4pm. QuickStart campers at Manhattan Plaza Racquet Club head over to Beacon High School. QuickStart campers at Roosevelt Island Racquet Club stay right there for the second half of the day. Full days of fun, all at discounted rates!
|Full day add-on||$350/week|
For more information, please contact
Gabe Slotnick at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.594.0554.