New York Tennis Club Membership Outdoor
A Variety of Memberships to Fit Your Lifestyle
(The following rates DO NOT include required taxes and refreshment dues)
The following is a list of membership options for NYTC’s outdoor season. Please visit http://www.newyorktennisclub.com for more information.
PROVISIONAL MEMBER: Introductory Rate $600 (Standard Rate $750)
Full playing privileges.
Provisional members (age 39 and over) dues $750.00. First Year introductory rate with 20% discount is $600.00. (Right to apply for Charter membership after 1st year)
CHARTER MEMBER: Introductory Rate N/A Standard Rate N/A
(Formerly called Owner Member)
Full playing privileges.
Has preferred dues rates, voting privileges and may hold office. See applicable notes below.
ASSOCIATE MEMBER: Introductory Rate $440 (Standard Rate $550)
Full playing privileges to those under the age of 39. No equity, no voting privileges and unable to hold office.
WEEKDAY MEMBER: Introductory Rate $440 (Standard Rate $550)
Playing privileges Monday through Friday, excluding holidays which fall on weekdays.
CORPORATE MEMBER: Introductory Rate N/A (Standard Rate $1000)
2 Person Corporate Membership permits ANY TWO persons from the member company use of the club and all its facilities for any day the club is in operation. The time may not, however, be shared or split with more than two players from the member company on the same day.
CORPORATE MEMBER: Introductory Rate N/A (Standard Rate $2000)
4 Person Corporate Membership permits ANY FOUR persons from the member company use of the club and all its facilities for any day the club is in operation. The time may not, however, be shared or split with more than two players from the member company on the same day.
STUDENT MEMBER: Introductory Rate N/A (Standard Rate $200)
Full-time students up to 22 years of age.
Food & Beverage Fee Deposit (required) $75
Locker Fees (optional) Outdoor season only half $15/full $25
- Membership fees listed above DO NOT include applicable sales tax. (NYS tax 8.875%)
- Membership entitles you to full use of the club and its facilities including free, unlimited use of the tennis courts except where membership type carries restrictions. See below.
- Court Dress Code: Proper tennis attire, tennis sneakers ONLY. Men: proper tennis shirts ONLY (No T-Shirts) and tennis shorts.
- Each October, the Directors review all Provisional members and vote on their acceptance for continued membership as a Provisional Member. Charter Membership is subject to availability and Board acceptance. As a charter member club, we have a maximum number of memberships available. As membership openings occur, they will be offered to provisional members based on their seniority. Upon acceptance, a non-refundable Charter Equity Fee is required.
- Student Restrictions – Other playing members have priority before 1:00 PM weekdays and 2:00 PM weekends and holidays
- A corporate member has the same privileges as a charter member except for the right to vote and hold office. Corporate members and their guests shall abide by the same rules and regulations that govern the regular membership as outlined by the By-Laws.
GUEST POLICY and FEES
Guests are welcome to the club under the following policy and fees.
- SIGN IN guests with the front desk and PAY guest fee BEFORE play begins.
- Any one guest is allowed to play 3 times total in one summer season.
- Note: Although Fridays are free guest days, they are still counted as part of the 3 guest visits.
Fee Breakdown: (per guest)
Saturday & Sunday (before 3pm): $30
Saturday & Sunday (after 3pm): $15